Thursday 7 July 2011

Two short films from Vimeo!

I've just watched this short film.



It's really well made and I like the surreal kind of feel it's got, I really got drawn in to this little short, it's actually builds up quite a lot of tension towards the end. Very well done to the filmakers!

The next short is one I keep coming back to over and over. I really enjoy this short, the whole piece fits together extremely well and I especially love the music. check out the making of video on Vimeo too, I couldn't believe the amount of work that went into this short film, it paid off though. I'd love to be able to produce this level of work one day.......



Amazing stuff!!!! Vimeo is full of awesome short films and music videos. Check out the 'staff picks' from time to time if you're ever bored and online.

Over and out

Lt Meat

No comments:

Post a Comment