Monday 12 September 2011

Video and Blog of the Day!

First, the video. 'The Stroller' by Jaill.


Next the blog. The Miniature Music Press. Save it in your favourites if you like alternative music and live anywhere near Cardiff. Plus they were the first blog to get back to me after my exhausting email mega send off. More blogs to follow in the coming days!

Back to Jaill (did you get it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA back to jail?), I heard them on a free Sub Pop Records compilation 'Digital Bang' that's available on AMAZON BY CLICKING THIS LINK it was free, but now it's £7.99 (well if you will snooze you will lose.................or will you? that saying makes no sense, snoozing is my favourite past time.............but then I am a loser). Still there's 22 or so tracks mainly all of a very good quality so have a think about it, or just buy the Jaill album for less. I'm ranting again.

Over and out.

Lt Meat 

No comments:

Post a Comment