Wednesday 6 April 2011

Dan Sartain's New Album!!!!!!?

Yes!



Dan Sartain, a young punk rock singer songwriter from Birmningham, Alabama, USA releases his new album 'Legacy of Hospitality' on One Little Indian records April 23rd and plays a gig in Bristol, Thekla on the 26th April. I shall be buying his album at that gig.

The artwork also looks very cool and suspiciously like a certain Rick Froberg's work. Rick is in the band Obits who've also just released a new album on Subpop. It's super good you kids should check it out.

I play a live cover of Dan's song 'The World Is Gonna Break Your Little Heart' from his second album 'Join Dan Sartain'. I'm a fan of his work and steal quite a lot of ideas from his records, so I'm really looking forward to this new release! Hopefully I can crib enough stuff to get my own album finished by summer.

I also play a gig on 25th April in Le Pub, Newport, when I'll be perfuming my Dan Sartain cover along with some of my own songs for your audible pleasures. It'd be nice to see you all there!


Over and out

Lt Meat

No comments:

Post a Comment