Friday 8 April 2011

Piano Composition

Piano Movement No.01 by Lt Meat

I was supposed to be recording some of my new country album today, but instead (as usual) I've been distracted and I've been playing piano for the last few hours instead. I can't really play piano, but I'm quite pleased with this live recording from earlier on. It was mostly improvised with some vague ideas of the chords from another song. I hope you like it.

I'm currently trying to get some old instrumental compositions spruced up to feature in a free library music index on a new section of Steak Records there's a lot of my old instrumentals on Sound Cloud if you're curious to have a listen or you just like instrumental music.

Over and out.

Lt Meat 

1 comment:

  1. If you are as proactive on this as I am on mine I think I will miss you less. Lots of skating going down, where you at dog.

    ReplyDelete