Wednesday 13 April 2011

Upcoming gigs

Dear Bloggers,

I have two gigs coming up that I'm pretty excited to say I'm playing. First is Le Pub, Newport on Monday 25th April (bank holiday Monday) supporting Two Cow Garage, here's the flyer:
And the second gig is supporting the Daniel Higgs Trio in Ten Feet Tall, Cardiff on Thursday 28th April. I'm really excited about both gigs, especially getting the chance to play on the bill with Daniel Higgs.  One of the best live performances I've ever witnessed was Daniel's band Lungfish in TJs, Newport (around 10? years ago), he's a powerful performer. He currently plays banjo based folk songs backed up by piano/accordion and drums. Here's the excellent flyer for this gig, designed by Chris Summerlin:

Both gigs are £6 entry, I hope to see some of you there! fingers crossed I may have a new single to give away on used cdr if I can get it finished and mixed in time.

Over and out.

Lt Meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment